Friday 11 October 2013

The Knitting & Stitching Show...

Starting yesterday, was the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace.
I managed to bag myself one of their new half day tickets, allowing me to get in at 3 o'clock and avoid the marauding masses AND as it was the first day there were still oodles of goodies to be seen and if your purse allowed....had for the taking!!!

I wasn't after anything in particular, I was just along for a mooch and a good old gander at was on offer. I did pick up some jewellery findings, wool, buttons (of course!) and a couple of beading kits as I am interested in learning some new techniques.

I did manage a couple of snaps to show you lovely people, including one of Stuart from this years Great British Sewing Bee.


Beautiful Beaded Necklace
Stunning Hand Beaded Jewellery
Gorgeous Hand Beaded Jewellery
Amazing Hand Embroidery
Tendance Ruban
Tendance Ruban
Tendance Ruban
FABRIC!
Stuart from The Great British Sewing Bee

Remember the Great British Sewing Bee Contestants Here...

Magee Weaving

Alice Caroline Liberty Fabrics
The Taxi Knitted Tea Cosy

Supplies I bought came from the following companies.

Cottage Patchwork

Southampton Beadshop

Spellbound Bead Co

Textile Garden







No comments:

Post a Comment