Monday 19 August 2013

No Rest for the Wicked...

Phewww WHAT a busy weekend was had at Button HQ, I'm almost glad to be back at the day job for the rest, lol!

On Saturday I took myself over to Northampton to drop off stock and meet the lovely Julia in person at Lillie Vanille. WHAT a lovely little shop, a positive cornucopia if all things handmade and yummy!



Lillie Vanillie is basically a perpetual craft fair in a shop. Julia has in excess of thirty traders on her books now, all under one roof. Business is going sooooo well that next month they are moving from their little shop in Gold Street Mews to a four storey shop on the high street. I was really impressed with Julia's vision and enthusiasm, it's very infectious!

I managed to take lots of photos of the shop and its lovely offerings which I shall pepper throughout this post.



After three years making and selling my jewellery, I'm finally building a website for my business. So this weekend also saw me taking the last few photos of stock that thought "they'd got away". I stayed up into the wee small hours of Saturday night/Sunday morning finally finishing the descriptions for the stock on the website.


My mum AKA Mama Button did me a huge favour and with a fine toothcomb went through all the items in the shop looking for rickets, thankfully there weren't many, just a few daft spelling mistakes, which I put down to being tired at the time of writing!



SO I am now in a position where I have just a few twiddly bits in the background to do and to order some new business cards using the new re-branding style and I'm pretty much good to go with the launch of the website....Hallelujah!!!

I'm really excited also really nervous about launching my baby on the poor unsuspecting World Wide Web!

So watch this space for more news about me going global!


These photos are just a small selection of all the yummy goodness available at Lillie Vanillie in Northampton.

Like and follow Julia's page on Facebook -  

Lillie Vanillie Vintage & Handmade

OR visit the store at 8 Gold Street Mews, Northampton NN1 1RA



No comments:

Post a Comment