Friday 9 August 2013

This Blogging Malarky's Hard Work...

Pheeeew! I've not even started yet and this blogging malarky's bloomin' hard work!

Being new to this and having an aversion to reading instructions and wanting to learn as I go, it can sometimes take me a little bit longer to get in the swing of things. BUT where I lack in my aversion to reading instructions, I make up for in perseverance..so one counterbalances the other right???

I've just spent the last hour adding all the blogs I follow on my phone onto Blogger, sounds easy and most of it was, however, when I hit a wall I was stuck for advice on how to fix things...well that's me all over, new things scare me, Facebook's been my comfort blanket for too long!

Anywho...Feel free to have a mooch through the blogs I follow. There are some pretty talented people out there, whether they do what they do for a living or just like to dabble, the pages are worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment