Sunday 29 September 2013

Old Welwyn Craft Fair...1st September 2013

At the beginning of the month I nipped over to The Old Welwyn Craft Fair for a little mooch at the lovely bits to offer there...I met some lovely people who where gracious enough to let me take some photos so I could share them with you lovely lot.
 
Firstly there was the lovely Jane Scorer of Silver from Stapleford who had gorgeous jewellery made from vintage silver cutlery. Including cuff bangles made from sugar tongs. I particularly liked her sterling silver bubble blower, how cute would that be to give as a christening present???
 





 
 Next up was Pippa King and her lovely ceramics. I made a beeline for her stall to re-stock my ceramic button collection Check out Pippa's work at Pippa King Ceramics
 

 
And my third find was Signed by Sam who had gorgeous glasswork. I loved her enthusiasm for getting out taking photo's of nature and translating them into her glasswork...what a clever lady!
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment