Sunday 29 September 2013

Handmade & Vintage - The CentreMK, 7-8 September 2013

Okay, okay I know this is a bit slow in coming but things at Button HQ have been a little bit manic of late...anyway I'm back, I'm not sure how long for so let me roll up my sleeves and get down to the job at hand.
 
Earlier this month my mum AKA Mama Button worked the Handmade & Vintage Fair at The Centre MK. Mama Button makes the most lovely hand crafted greetings cards, which sell like hot cakes...I've added some pictures of her work along with photo's of a few other of the stalls which caught my eye. I will add links so you can go off and stalk their wares independently, tee hee hee!!!
 
Details of the fair and up and coming fairs visit the website MKhandmade and Vintage 
 
Lots of lovely bright and beautiful bags and accessories by the very talented Laura of Ava & Arthur. Find Laura on Facebook here Ava And Arthur

Katie Ambler of KatieKid makes the most perfect mobile phone and tablet covers...the only problem is choosing just which one to take home :/ Find Katie at KatieKid

Nikki of Little Eccentric was at the fair selling and demonstrating her stunning hand felted items. You can see more examples of Nikki's work at Little Eccentric

As promised here are Mama Buttons wares, didn't I tell you they were lovely??? She's not yet got a website BUT she is setting up a Facebook page but you can see her stuff on my FB page until then The Button Princess Jewellery and Accessories 
 
Lisa of Polkadot of Winslow was in attendance with her gorgeous hand decorated items. I even picked up a couple of bits to put by for Christmas...nudge, nudge, wink, wink!!! Find Lisa at Polkadot of Winslow

 I love, love, love Suzi of Heartsnkisses, she always has the most perfect gift for EVERY occasion and she didn't disappoint this time, but you'll have to wait to see as it's another Christmas gift for someone special...catch Suzanne on her FB page at Hearts n Kisses

Murray of The Barking Tree was there with his amazing hand crafted pieces of furniture. I love his mirrors...I just need the hall to put one up in :/ Catch Murrays work at The Barking Tree

And lastly was the most gorgeous stall, selling beautiful French style antiques. I just loved their stunning white, silver and clear display....so simple and classic. I couldn't walk away without buying some of the French jam jars on their stall. These will be perfect on my stall with twinkly lights in. Details to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment